Never let it be said that all the Osborns ever won was the pinewood derby (even though that is still pretty cool). Camille won third place at her school for the Reflections contest in the 3D art catergory. We are so proud of her. This is the second year in a row she has been recognized for her project. We think she is very creative and has artistic ability. She must get it from her mother.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Camille is a Winner
Never let it be said that all the Osborns ever won was the pinewood derby (even though that is still pretty cool). Camille won third place at her school for the Reflections contest in the 3D art catergory. We are so proud of her. This is the second year in a row she has been recognized for her project. We think she is very creative and has artistic ability. She must get it from her mother.

Never let it be said that all the Osborns ever won was the pinewood derby (even though that is still pretty cool). Camille won third place at her school for the Reflections contest in the 3D art catergory. We are so proud of her. This is the second year in a row she has been recognized for her project. We think she is very creative and has artistic ability. She must get it from her mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad to see that you started a blog, it is actually a good way to keep track of things that happened, especially since I don't keep a journal and I am not good at memory books for the kids... Gee I am a great person. Anyway, glad to see you have given into the world of blogging!!
Congratulations Camille!! I have always thought that she is super creative.
I love that you have entered the blogging world. I'm adding you to my list of blogs!
Post a Comment