Yea! We got new carpet and painted the house, so now we feel like we are living in a brand new home again. It was a lot of work, but definitely worth it. I would post pictures, but you know how it is with me. If not, please refer to previous posts. My neighbor said she would come over and help me in a few days. Then maybe I will have a cool blog like everyone else.
In other news, we find out what we are having tomorrow, and if I can be off bed rest. Truthfully, I have kind of taken myself off bed rest the last two weeks. We thought I would be off by my last appt., so I had ordered the carpet already, and I had paint sitting in my spare room just waiting, and rather than worry about new carpet and the ill effect that paint has on it, well, I painted. Baby is still kicking around in there, so I am assuming all is well.
I'll post tomorrow with our results.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that new carpet smell! How fun!
Please let us know what you are having! We love you lots!
Woo Hoo! New carpet, new paint and a new baby! Happy everything to you little lady. And I talked to Dave the other night (Sarah and I did actually) at an aux. training and he told us what the doc said. YAY!!! On another note, I'm making my blog private. Email me your email address and I'll send you an invite! u2girl70@hotmail.com
Post a Comment