Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Arrival




The new baby made it. We felt that this momentous occasion called for a semi annual update of the blog. I doubt anyone still looks at this, the most pathetic of all blogs, but we'll give it a try. Elyse Kathleen Osborn was born about 9:30 PM on Thursday September 17th. She weighed in at 7.0 lbs and was 18.5 inches long.

Everything seems to be going fine now that everyone is home. Ashley managed to bring home the flu from school before Elyse was 2 weeks old. We had a fun time lysoling everything. Ashely and Brienna were both sick and each spent an evening sleeping on the bathroom floor. We did need to break out the carpet cleaner for some accidents on our new carpet. I guess its officially broken in now.

Our beloved dog Cosmo got sick as well. We were worried we would need to take him to the vet, but he just ate rotten peaches off the lawn in the backyard. After some reasearch on the internet we realized that lots of stuff we grow in our yard is not very good for pets. Peach pits can require surgery to remove. Luckily he recovered and all is well.

Enjoy the pictures. Plan on another post in about a year.

8 comments:

pacemaker said...

Congratulations, Felicia! She's a beautiful baby. Glad it's over for you (the pregnancy part)!
Gina Pace

-Loni said...

You can count on me to check your blog! She's adorable. How do you pronounce her name? Is it A-leese?

dlkenney said...

Congrats, she is adorable. I just found your blog on a combined friends blog so I thought I would check it out.

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm a total blog checker too! How exciting to have another little one! I'm still waiting to find out when you want me to babysit... :)

Marc said...

Congratulations! I have your blog on my reader so I immediately know when you have published that amazing annual blog posting.

Meredith said...

Congrats!! I still check it every once in a while. I had been wondering when you were going to have the baby. If you sent me an email at my work address, I am no longer there. I quit a month ago. My email address is utegirl96@msn.com.

I hope all is well!!
Meredith

Katie said...

congrats! she's beautiful! great job, mom!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!