Ok, there friends o mine. I need help. I am a terrible blogger. Have you noticed? I really don't know how the picture came out sideways later down the page, and I have decided that we really are not that interesting. But what amazes me is how you all can make things that I would probably not deem "interesting" enough to blog about totally fascinating on your blogs. So if any of you would care to send me some pointers in regards to my blogging capabilities, like what I can do to make it more interesting, and how I can add your blogs to my blog, and whatnot, please comment. I am in desperate need.
Tonight I am going to make Dave teach me once and for all about the camera. This is just embarrassing. Then maybe I could actually post pictures on the blog. Novel!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fel- just write down what's going on in that crazy brain of yours and you'll have an extremely successful blog. I know what you mean though...I envy other people's abilities to make there blogs very funny or thought provoking.
As far as your blog list--go to Customize at the top of your blog and under the Layout tab you should have a layout of how your blog is organized. Go to add a gadget and click on the blog list gadget. Then you can add in all your friends blog addresses and their names will be listed on your blog. Private blogs (like mine) will tell you there is no "feed detected" Just click OK. That just means since its private Blogger can't update you with that persons latest posts. So you just have to go the the blog to see if they've posted.
I had trouble figuring it all out at first. Just play around in the customize settings and you'll figure stuff out as you go.
I'm so excited to have you blogging!
Miss you!
You're doing as good as the rest of us. Maybe your own life doesn't seem that great, but I have always loved your sense of humor and what you write brings a smile to my face. You get an A+ no matter which way the pictures are oriented.
Felicia, did Heidi Molner from T-hall get a hold of you? I passed on your email. She was Gigi's roommate.
Yay!! A new blog to love and a new way to be in touch. Can it be true that I have lived here almost 3 years and never seen you? Crazy and inappropriate. Come see my blog sometime and get all caught up on my hum-drum but happy life! Love you!
Post a Comment